Dan is back!
You might have thought Daniel Mehes retired. This is not the case, I was just disappeared from the music scene a bit, working on tunes in my little studio and moving places, settling in. Long story short, adulating stuff 🙂
I have built up a great selection of tracks in the last couple of years, unreleased materials. I was keep thinking what would be the best way to share this with the world again so I came up with the idea to create a new platform to release my own music in every other months or so where there are no boundaries just me and my music.
This new label will serve this purpose so ladies and gentleman please welcome my new born label called “Relevant”
yes! that’s right… 🙂
On the 13th December Marc Romboy goes head to head with teutonic techno juggarnaut Stephan Bodzin at Village Underground. Support will come from London’s very own Warm Up crew and Bade Records.
We will continue afterwards at the infamous Jaded afterhours at Corsica Studios till Sunday afternoon with Jeroen Search + the Warm Up crew taking over room 2. Look out for the Jaded team at Village Underground for a wristband.
14th december, 5am-3pm:
Warm Up – 2nd Arch – Corsica Studios
This is gonna be huge 🙂 see you there!
01. Daniel Mehes – Read My Mind [Packed Music]
02. Peppelino – Clips (Cristian Arango Remix) [Airtaxi Records]
03. Sonate – Dubs [Nell Records]
04. Nihil Young – The King of Rock (Joe Blake Remix) [Frequenza Records]
05. Daniel Mehes – Endurance [Rhythm Inverted]
06. Daniel Mehes – Reset (Greencross Default Mix) [Different Is Different Records]
07. Daniel Mehes – ID
08. Robin Hirte, Mike Vath – Calando (Original Mix) [De-Konstrukt]
09. Axel Karakasis – Coalesce (Mintech Remix) [Torque]
10. Drumcomplex & Roel Salemink – Launch (Tomy Declerque Remix) [Yellow Recordings]
11. Daniel Mehes – Agent 007
12. Agent Orange – Smack ‘Em Up (Greencross Disruptive Mix) [Different Is Different Records]
13. Cumiks – El Final (Daniel Mehes Trans Siberian Express Remix) [Dubmetrical]
My second collaboration with Jessica has just came out recently on italian Frequenza Records.
get the tracks from here:
I’m happy to post snippets of my new upcoming release on Tom Hades’s Rhythm Inverted label. This is going to be my second appearance on his Rhythm Converted labels after my successful ‘The Call’ EP what has been released in early 2013.
the new stuff is available on Beatport from 21th July!
feedbacks are welcome! 🙂